Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Tuesday, April 15, 2003  

Blogspot note

Things are mighty weird here at old Blogspot, so I'll ask you to bear with me. As some of you have noticed, my archiving has gone wrong. That's not the half of it. Now, when I go into the template editing area, it shows some ancient (and innacurate) version. Shamed by Tom Tomorrow, I tried to make the site slightly less cookie-cutter by changing the colors, which is about the limit of my meager coding skills, and so now I'm not risking fiddling with that old template. The long and short of which is that I'm unable to add new links or fix the archiving. Thus the evanescence of this particular blog just got more so. Apologies all around.

(Not, of course, that it'll encourage me to actually pay for the service, inveterate cheapskate that I am--gotta save that beer money.)

posted by Jeff | 8:49 AM |
Blogroll and Links