Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Tuesday, April 08, 2003  


Over at ReachM High, Cowboy Kahlil has made a suggestion:

I'd like to propose something else to bloggers who respect life, I don't care what your political persuasion. For the innocent of Iraq, for the journalists who've died, for all the dead soldiers, I propose that we make Thursday a day of silence in the blogosphere. No posts. No comments. Perhaps a memorial message to whoever you wish, posted as a final post the night before."

Actually, I think it would make more sense, given that we're wordy types and our words seem to help, that we offer up a single, coordinated word. Send out the message through the blogosphere that at, say noon eastern time on Friday, we all post the word PEACE. (I'm open to other suggestions, but peace is something to which we all aspire.) Just that.

[Or Thursday, as the case may be.]

posted by Jeff | 10:56 AM |
Blogroll and Links