Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Wednesday, June 11, 2003  

Also, thanks to Genfoods I've finally got up the first part of the dossiers project I've been working on. I figure that if lil Johnny Ashcroft can keep his peepers on me, I can keep mine on him. The dossiers project is an attempt to document the, ah, atrocities of the Bush White House. I've done my best to simply document the events, including only those that have citations (some of the links take you to articles for which you now have to pay). I'm happy to revise them as the atrocities mount or remove accusations later proven false. The goal is accuracy, so there's a record of this administrations crimes and mismanagement. (And I strongly encourage those of you who support Bush to give it a careful look; you're likely much more critical about the evidence than I.)

So far, just Bush for you to peruse. Coming soon: Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft.

Click here to go to the Dossiers Project.

posted by Jeff | 1:46 PM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce