Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Thursday, June 05, 2003  


Incidentally, Squawkbox is apparently on the fritz, which is why my comments have been down for much of the day. It's a timely failure, though, because it gives me the opportunity to pose the question: should I keep comments on the site? I notice that although my traffic remains as robust as ever (my thanks to all nine of you), the comments are dwindling. Perhaps this is because my arguments shine with such brilliance that you are stricken blind by their radiance. Or--well, I can't really imagine another reason.

But the long and short of it is that you're not commenting. Should I scrap them? Are you happy enough commenting at Calpundit and Atrios? (I'll take your silence as as a yes.)

posted by Jeff | 1:02 PM |
Blogroll and Links