Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Friday, October 03, 2003  

I'm torn about whether I support this kind of thing or not.

The CBS News site was apparently hijacked by a supporter of Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich on Friday morning.

During the hacking, the black background--including text and videos--of CBSNews.com was replaced with a blue screen that cited a CBS News poll indicating that 77 percent of all Democrats remain unfamiliar with Kucinich's candidacy. The page read: "Since we cannot expect the media to provide this information I decided to help them out." It also asked site visitors to watch an informational video highlighting the congressman's policies.


All right, I admit it--I'm not actually that torn. Go Dennis!

posted by Jeff | 2:56 PM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce