Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Friday, November 21, 2003  

It looks like I'm not going to get an edition of Friday Satire up today, due to busy-ness. ANd so, let me ask you all something by way of misdirection. What are your favorite blogs? I've been bogged down lately by not being able to discover any new ones. There are just too many, and predictably, most aren't that interesting to me (blogs by their nature being idiosyncratic). But maybe someone else has some suggestions. Seen anything I should know about?

Oh, and while I'm asking around, what are your thoughts about Open Source Politics? I really loved the idea, but I don't think we've hit on the right formula. Any thoughts as to what's not right, what improvements might be made?

posted by Jeff | 2:37 PM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce