Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Friday, December 19, 2003  

Josh points us to a survey Nader's running at his website wherein one may voice an opinion about his potential candidacy. Early this morning (I was inexplicably awake before five--blogspot was down, naturally) when I filled out the survey, it asked me to submit personal information before it tallied my "for-the-love-of-God,-Ralph,-don't run!" vote. I was about to go on a rant about how he has no intention of listening to voters--he just wants to build up a mailing list. Strangely, now you can just submit your opinion anonymously.

(Though actually, "no" is as robust an opinion as you're able to give. To add "for the love of God, Ralph, don't run!" you have to fill out the "comments" section. I urge you to do that, and particularly, mention if you voted for him in the past.)

posted by Jeff | 8:22 AM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce