Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Thursday, January 08, 2004  

As I near the one-year anniversary of this blog, I'm planning to switch over to Typepad. I'll take the opportunity make a few changes. For one, the name of the blog. "Notes on the Atrocities" came from a literal document I kept that noted "atrocities" big and small (dating back to the Clinton era), I feel that as a blog title, it's a bit off-putting. I'm also going to go with my real name in the interest of transparency.

But the big issue is--I can't think of a good blog name. Do any of you have cool, unused names handy, or one that seems like it might fit this blog? "Notes" turns one at 9:51, January 10th--T minus 53 hours and counting. Suggestions?

posted by Jeff | 4:35 PM |
Blogroll and Links