Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Tuesday, January 20, 2004  

You'll notice I'm making some changes on the right-column matter. Of note, I've been meaning for a long time to update my blogroll; this is the first draft. Let me know if I've missed your blog.

You'll also notice a different name in the endorsement window--Howard Dean's. I will post on this at length in the near future. I'm no less convinced by Iowa that Dennis is the best candidate in the race. I am concerned that without support to Howard Dean, we might end up with a John Kerry Presidency. That's a huge improvement over Dubya, but Dean's a still better choice. Progressives need to be pragmatic in this election. I think Dean will put the country on the right track, and he needs help now, not later.

Fuller explanation to come--

posted by Jeff | 4:30 PM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce