Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Monday, February 09, 2004  

In what marks a first for Notes on the Atrocities, I received a promotional book for review today. Penguin Putnam sent me the satirical White House Inc. Employee Handbook, written by the folks at A publicist contacted me about the book a couple weeks ago, apparently unaware that my reach was, ahem, limited.

Nevertheless, I regard it as a milestone for the blog--surely now no one can argue that I'm a legitimate media outlet. I intend to take the responsibility seriously and start publishing only inoffensive, pro-American fluff pieces. Mostly about Britney Spears.

Expect a review in a couple weeks. I figure it's the least I can do.

posted by Jeff | 4:55 PM |
Blogroll and Links