Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Wednesday, March 31, 2004  

Oh No! From deep within my windowless cinderblock building, I am only barely able to hear Al Franken broadcasting the first words of Air America. I'll try to endure the high buzz and hear what Al has to say, but I don't know how long I can handle this.

So far things are going pretty well for him, but you figure he must have had it scripted fairly tightly. After the embarrassing admission about the show's name, he seems to have gotten on track. ("Many people have asked me why 'The O'Franken Factor?' For one reason and one reason only--to annoy Bill O'Reilly." Oy. Let's hope his aspirations for the show are higher than that.)

Guests who are slated to appear: Bob Kerrey (2nd hour) and Michael Moore (3rd hour). Stay tuned...

[Update: At the risk of losing my exclusive front seat at this historic event, I'll point out that you can get a feed of the show here.]

posted by Jeff | 9:02 AM |
Blogroll and Links