Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...

Friday, May 14, 2004  

The Daily Link

It will be my usual habit to link lesser-known bloggers, but today I deviate from that aspiration and give you a guy who apparently everyone in the 'sphere knew about but me.

Today's link: Oliver Willis

Active since: April 2001

Tag: "Like Kryptonite to stupid." Add to that his self-writ bio: "I provide a daily dose of half-assed observations, rabid punditry, and outright buffoonery.... The world may have cast her aside, but Britney will always be my #1."

Oliver is a Boston writer who--as you can see from the blog's start date--is well established. I happened along him via Kinja. He's a copious poster, but slightly more verbose than the laconic Atrios. You could do worse than tuning into his blog first thing in the morning to see what's going on.

Trenchant quote: "So...

"I wonder how soon until the righties let us know how evil Michael Berg is for saying "My son died for the sins of George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. This administration did this"? They did it to the 9.11 widows when they wouldn't play along with the narrative, and it's only a matter of time."


posted by Jeff | 3:45 PM |
Blogroll and Links