Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Monday, May 17, 2004  

Sitemeter Update

I know none of you give a flying fig, but as the blogger, visitors are pretty much the whole deal. For those of you who aren't bloggers, let me tell you that the whole hits thing is bit like voodoo, anyway. The more often you post, the more visitors you get, because they see the little asterisk next to your name in blogrolls. But beyond that, whom you've recently been linked by, the time of day, the weather--who knows what all affects traffic.

It was particularly odd to see my traffic totally bottom out over the weekend because when I linked Oliver Willis last week, he thank-you linked me back, driving quite a bit of his traffic my way. I was reduced to Homer-like tapping of my screen. Come on, go up.

What with the various conspiracy theories starting to make more and more sense, I wasn't sure. Enough--I will speak no more of this matter.

posted by Jeff | 12:39 PM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce