Notes on the Atrocities
Like a 100-watt radio station, broadcasting to the dozens...


Monday, August 02, 2004  

I'll be gone the rest of the week on a Buddhist retreat. It comes just as the Bush attacks on Kerry are gearing up, and I have to say I'm looking forward to missing them. My mind needs a little clearing.

Instead of just leaving and letting the site go dry, I wonder if it's possible to try one of those "open thread" gambits that works so well on the big blogs? I'll try to seed conversation by querying: what about Kerry? I know you'll (mostly) be voting for him, but how does he compare to your ideal candidate? Have your views changed since he became the nominee? Did the convention or his speech change your view any way? Consider the experiment underway...

Oh, and a final note. The big changes I mentioned a month or so back are approaching. When I return, I hope my mind and the blog are both a little fresher.

posted by Jeff | 11:11 AM |
File
archives
Blogroll and Links
Commerce